My name is Tisha Pol and I am the owner of TP.Creations Photography. I have always had a love for photography and creative things and now my passion is being shared with others. Primarily I am a self-trained photographer however that does not stop me from striving from creating outstanding images to last you and your family a lifetime. I love photography because it allows me to capture the love within a family, the drive in seniors, the passion between couples, the joy growing inside a new mommy, and curiosity in children.
Horses....that should be enough said but I can't leave it at just that! I LOVE horses, all kinds of horses, and horse shows! I love that my passion for photography and horses can be combined by doing horse show photography. I have been doing equine event photography going on four years now and we are always striving to better the craft. I am pleased to be associated with some great organizations not only here in Iowa but other states in the Midwest as well.
I am not typically one to sit and talk very formally about myself so here is a list of random facts about me strictly for your enjoyment! :)
1. I talk.....A LOT! & sometimes some CRAZY things come out of my mouth
2. I am LOUD! my whole family is loud....& sometimes obnoxious
3. I sleep with my doggy every night, she's my cuddlebug
4. I would be LOST without my cell phone...I had to go 18 hours without it & it almost was the end of the world
5. I have been with my boyfriend for 7 years & we are still not married...people always think we are!
6. I have three college degrees....2 bachelors & an associates (that I don't really use...)
7. Many embarrassing things happen to me....if you ever need a good laugh, just hang out with me :)
8. My eyes are my favorite feature...wink, wink LOL
9. I beat cancer! Booo-Yaaah!
10. Even if I could live anywhere in the world, I wouldn't leave Iowa! This is HOME!
Thank you for checking out TP.Creations Photography & I hope to get make your moments of today last you a lifetime of tomorrows.
© TP.Creations Photography